Digital & Marketing Associate
The Business Development and Marketing group at Nova is looking for a digital, social and marketing associate who will reshape our global company’s digital presence and develop marketing content for solutions for one of the most technologically advanced industries in the world!
Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers. We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and everyone of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the Business Development and Marketing team:
We are a small, energetic, hands-on team focused on identifying and driving new opportunities, market presence and marketing activities for Nova.
In this role you will report to Director of corporate Marketing and you will create and execute marketing communications plans with a focus on digital presence. You will own our digital and social media global activities and assets, from planning to execution and reporting, support our global PR efforts and significantly contribute to our product marketing content and collateral. Your role will include working with peers and bloggers across the globe, sourcing and writing content.
What will you do as digital, social and marketing associate?
• Develop and execute strategy, work plans and KPIs for digital assets and online presence including social media channels on a global scale. Work with peers, partners and vendors to create, generate and source content for our channels.
• Support product marketing content efforts – from writing to production
• Assist with management of company PR platform, build relationship with bloggers and identify opportunities for exposure
• Fully own company website including updates, additions, content creation and KPIs tracking
• Own internal digital assets including building, updating and content writing
What will help you succeed in the role?
• 3+ years of experience in managing social media channels and websites, producing and sourcing content, in an international technology company or startup, preferably B2B
• Hands on experience with SEO, google analytics, campaign management in social media channels and KPI reporting
• Native/ Full Proficiency in English - Excellent written communication skills. Hebrew of same level- an advantage
• BA/BS- a must, MBA – an advantage, background in technology or sciences studies- super advantage!
The Secret spice:
• Passionate about technology, able to learn and understand content of a highly technological nature and implement learning into content writing and sourcing
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, highly creative and proactive, work well in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment, able to work independently and as part of a team