Credit & Collection Specialist
We are looking for a self-driven and competent Credit & Collection Specialist to join our team! As a Collection Specialist at Nova, your main responsibility will include collecting overdue payments, customer’s credit approvals, Letter of credit and resolving customer billing problems.
• Contact clients for payment on current and past due invoices.
• Resolve barriers to collection such as invoicing errors or missing information and determine appropriate corrective actions
• Identify and analyze the root cause of disconnects that delay payments and collaborate with appropriate parties to implement long-term solution.
• Manage Customer credit approval process, including reviewing credit reports and recommend appropriate credit terms
• Manage customer’s payment terms
• Manage internal L/C process (from draft approval to collection)
• Monitor acceptance process to ensure timely collection
• Rolling collection forecast
• Academic degree
• At least 2 years of corporate collections experience including interaction with big scale customers.
• Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills required
• Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast changing environment.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
• Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
• Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.
• Excellent English – writing and verbal skills