Corporate Quality and Reliability Manager
Quality and Reliability Manager aim to ensure that the products and services Nova provides are fit for its purpose, is consistent and meets both external and internal requirements. This includes standarts compliance and customer expectations.
Quality and Reliability Manager monitor and advise on the performance of the quality management system, produce data and report on performance and measuring against set of industry standards.
Quality and Reliability Manager cooperate with other managers and staff throughout the organization to ensure that the quality management system is functioning properly, advise on changes and how to implement them and provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality standards.
Quality and Reliability Manager cooperate with R&D Project Managers to ensure existence of proper reliability program during the design and development processes. Collect products reliability KPIs and suggest improvement plans.
Responsibilities - Quality
• Defining and establishing the company's quality management system, quality procedures and quality standards
• Defining and leading activities to increase the company teams and individual's awareness for quality
• Leading professional lesson learn processes on a routine basis, encourage and train managers to lead lesson learn processes in their organization
• Take active role in preparing the company for the external ISO audit, setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures based on the industry standards (ISOs, OSHA RoHS, REACH, FICC, 8D, FMEA)
• Follow the customers complaint on quality issues and Open-Box-Report, define (with other departments) improvement plan
• Focal point for customers questioners on quality and reliability issues
• Responsible for the company BCP, preform BCP audits and drill, suggest improvement plan
• Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers, follow the supplier's quality performance, perform audits and advise for improvement
• Perform internal department audits, follow-up corrective and improvements activities.
• Using relevant quality tools and making sure managers and other staff understand how to improve their processes
Responsibilities - Quality
• Implement reliability plan in R&D projects
• Analyze products reliability indicators from the field and lead improvements
• Introduce tools and methods to predict reliability weak spots, and to perform risk management
• BSc in Engineering in one of the following majors: Quality, Mechanical, Electronics, Physics, Optics.
• Formal certification of relevant education in Quality subjects
• 7 years of relevant experience in Quality domain, in which 4 as Quality Manger in multidisciplinary or semiconductor company with proven experience working with managers to lead for better quality
• Solid understanding of ISO and OSHA regulations
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent skill of "Influence without authority"
• Skilled in technical understanding and troubleshooting of multidisciplinary equipment
• Fluent English
• Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2018 and 2019.
• Because our 650 employees love coming to work every day in our 18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation.
• Nova is rated as one of best 25 hi-tech companies to work for by both BDI and Dun & Bradstreet in 2019
• Our offices are pretty awesome (and so are the people who work in them)! Take a look (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO5q1ku6vD4&t=117s)
• Want to nail the interview? Get some background (https://www.themarker.com/labels/hitech/ip/1.8342688)