Main aspects of the role:
• Serve as a financial business partner for the R&D in the corporate FP&A department.
• Budget planning and control of R&D and other corporate departments, ensure accurate recording and deliver insightful analysis.
• Perform periodical R&D projects cost analysis
• Preparation of managerial reports and presentations
• Support quarterly P&L forecast process
• Support quarterly closing activities and process.
• Working closely with various units managers
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• B.A in Economics / Business Administration
• 2-3 years of similar experience from FP&A departments.
Manufacturing sector– an advantage
• Possess a high level of analytical skills; problem-solving, prioritize multiple tasks in an efficient and effective manner and communicate with all levels of management.
• Hands-on personality, high attention to details capability, Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
• Proactive, service oriented with a can-do attitude in meeting short and critical deadlines.
• Excellent knowledge of Excel
• Excellent English skills, both written and spoken.
• Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2018 and 2019.
• Because our 650 employees love coming to work every day in our 18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation.
• Nova is rated as one of best 25 hi-tech companies to work for by both BDI and Dun & Bradstreet in 2019
• Our offices are pretty awesome (and so are the people who work in them)! Take a look
• Want to nail the interview? Get some background