SOX and Internal audit Conroller
In this role you will be part of Nova's HQ Finance team and will report directly to the Global Controller .
In this role you will be lead and execute in the following domains:
SOX project and certification
• End to end responsibility for the management of the global SOX project – on-time and quality, including the alignment of SOX controls to the evolving business complexities
• Intermediate between all relevant internal and external relevant resources to achieve synchronized effective project with on-time delivery towards annual reports
• Manage the documentation process including the design of the required key controls for SOX certification, in coordination with the entity’s controllers, the external consultants and auditors, and the corporate functions (IT, Tax, ITGC, Consolidated reports)
• Manage the testing processes including follow up and control, also through external consultants and
• Identify and concentrate control deficiencies and follow-up on implementation of corrective actions with all relevant entities
• Fluent updates to management on project status and progress in the SOX steering committee
• Organized and secured data base of all project elements and results
Internal audits management
• End to end responsibility for the on-time effective execution of annual internal audit plans as approved by the company audit committee
• Intermediate between internal auditor and the audited teams including audit kick off, acceleration and follow up of documentation and information gathering and supply
• Manage the process of management responses to drafts of internal audit reports, including: accuracy of report findings, additional data required, design and writing of the management response in coordination with the relevant VP, corporate management approvals prior to finalizing the reports (including CEO and CFO)
• Follow up the execution of agreed corrective actions with the relevant VP and the corporate finance management.
• Develop cross company control schemes and identify control deficiencies and follow-up on the implementation of corrective actions, on top of the SOX requirements
• Manage and implement the global Segregation of Duty policies and procedures through ERP and other tool, in coordination with the entities controllers
What will make you succeed in the role?
• CPA Israel - Must
• At least 1 year of hands on experience in SOX project management/participation at a global company
• Experience with internal audits processes
• Fluent in English
•Interface drive capability
•Management without authority
•Excellent interpersonal skills
•Ability to work independently
• Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2018 and 2019.
• Because our 650 employees love coming to work every day in our 18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation.
• Nova is rated as one of best 25 hi-tech companies to work for by both BDI and Dun & Bradstreet in 2019
• Our offices are pretty awesome (and so are the people who work in them)!Take a look
• Want to nail the interview?Get some background