Nova is looking for an Assembly Technician to join Nova's Assembly and Calibration teams.
• Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
• we invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the Production group in the Operation division.
The assembly team role is to maintain company business by manufacturing and delivering products to our customers in the highest quality & on-time.
What will you do as an Assembly Technician?
o Manufacturing from start to end main Sub-assemblies of multidisciplinary complex systems (optical, electronic, pneumatic, robotics, computing and mechanical) according to predefined procedures while overcoming quality, maturity and system issues.
o Working with engineering and R&D to address systems/production process issues.
o Working with suppliers to address quality issues and repair.
o Involvement in production of repaired units (service support).
o Working in organized way according to procedures.
What will make you succeed in the role?
o Practical engineering diploma.
o Proven experience in multidisciplinary systems.
o Multitasking capabilities – Coordination capabilities to manage several resources (engineering, supplier, planning, material handling and control).
o Proved Hands-on capabilities with assembly, calibration and testing.
o Independent and self-Lerner – Ability to learn wide and in-depth technical information.
o Team working capabilities.
o Experience in semiconductors industry – an advantage.
• Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2018 and 2019.
• Because our 650 employees love coming to work every day in our 18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation.
• Nova is rated as one of best 25 hi-tech companies to work for by both BDI and Dun & Bradstreet in 2019
• Our offices are pretty awesome (and so are the people who work in them)!Take a look
• Want to nail the interview? Get some background