The PMO within Nova Dimensional Metrology Division (DMD) responsible for streamlining delivery and division planning associated with development projects. Synchronize DMD activities to meet Objective. Cross division and within Nova organization collaboration. The PMO will report to GM Dimensional Metrology division.
• The PMO plays an integral role during the initial planning stages for any project. Creates structured schedules and supports project plans based on the project goals, resources needed, potential risks, time to market and budget constraints. By partnering with stack holders in different roles to assess the workloads and impacts for different departments, the PMO is able to identify dependencies and possible issues across teams.
• Develop and communicate clear and actionable deliverables, or activities to be completed, by the project managers in charge of any project.
• Support the planning infrastructure in the division for the project managers and functional managers
• Involves tracking progress, deliverables, resources, and timelines throughout the project process. The PMO support the division management commitments tracking and will conduct project team meetings to provide status updates and identify and resolve issues. By support the overall planning and tracking process of carrying out the project, the PMO is able to adapt plans based on evolving needs, conditions or issues that may arise and ensure on-time, high-quality delivery in accordance with the stated project goals.
Project Documentation and training
• Ensure documentation, supporting materials, and project plans are updated and readily available for internal teams and management.
• Source of guidance and advice for project managers
Resource Prioritization and Portfolio Alignment
• Responsibility for balancing resources for projects and communicating priorities internally. The PMO will track the project dashboard, which outlines both the projects currently underway and those on the backlog, with their priority according to the overall business objectives.
Process Improvement and Standards Development
• Builds up a common set of practices, principles and templates for managing projects
• Identify processes and activities to improve. Once it has identified a process improvement initiative, the PMO implements, documents and communicates the new procedures to the rest of the organization.
• Own the project management information tool , select and adapt the appropriate tools for the tasks above, support the infrastructure and common methods.
• B A/BSc or higher in technological or related field
• PMP certification – Advantage
• 3 + years' experience as a PMO in similar positions in multi disciplinary HW and SW companies
• Previous experience with a hands-on R&D role (HW/ SW)
• Experience with both traditional as well as agile project development methodologies
• Semiconductor industry experience – an advantage
• Proven experience in leading cross organizational processes
• "People’s person" with a delivery-oriented approach and a "can do" attitude
• Proactive and resourceful
• Experience working with MS Project and project management tools
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Hebrew and English – Must)
• Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2018 and 2019.
• Because our 650 employees love coming to work every day in our 18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation.
• Nova is rated as one of best 25 hi-tech companies to work for by both BDI and Dun & Bradstreet in 2019
• Our offices are pretty awesome (and so are the people who work in them)! Take a look
• Want to nail the interview? Get some background