Accounts Receivable Bookkeeper
1. Overall responsibility for customer invoicing and credits. Issue invoices to all Nova Israel customers on a timely basis to ensure on time charging and collection.
• Issue customer invoices
• Issue credit invoices
• Perform reconciliation on a monthly basis
• Make sure proper receipt of the invoices by relevant customers
2. Overall responsibility for Nova Israel capital assets purchasing and module:
• Handle capital assets addition to the financial module
• Perform asset depreciation calculation on a monthly basis
• Perform asset reconciliation on a monthly basis
• Handle asset sale process
3. Overall responsibility for employees travel expenses provision
• On a quarterly basis prepare a provision based on travel data for the relevant period
• Perform reconciliation to the books
4. Prepare SRV revenue file and post revenue recognition JE’s
5. Preparation of quarter end work papers.
6. Finalize AR invoices
• Bookkeeping expert at level 2 or 3
• 3 years of hands on experience including overall view of AR and FA process
• High tech experience an advantage.
• Israel tax related experience (tax deductions, VAT) an advantage
• Fluent in English and Hebrew
• Ability to lead a specific area of responsibility A to Z
• Teamwork and multi-tasking