The IT infrastructure” at Nova is looking for a “Network Administrator” to design, implement, maintain and support our growing network infrastructure.
• Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
• We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
• We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the IT infrastructure team:
o that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLA.
• What will you do as “Network Administrator”?
o Monitor security systems and investigate or respond to incidents
o Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hotfixes and security configurations
o Implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
o Apps and data access permissions and privileges
o Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
o Provide Level 2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve networking and security issues
o Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, etc.)
o Work within the established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
o Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem solving
• What will make you succeed in the role?
o 3-5 years of proven experience as Network or Security Admin
o Hands-on experience with Internet protocols, firewalls, packet capture and analysis, SSH, TLS/SSL, web servers, application servers, database security, patch management and updates
o Strong knowledge of networks and network typologies and protocols
o Experience with endpoint security software and encryption products
o Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English