Electronics NPI Engineer
Engineering Department at Nova is looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join the NPI HW Matrix Team.
Nova’s Engineering department is part of the Operation division. Engineering department is responsible for all manufacturability and sustainability aspects of Nova’s multidisciplinary products.
• Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
• We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-Eimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
• We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
• You’ll be joining the Engineering Matrix team:
o Hardware Leading team at Operation Division NOVA.
• What will you do as Electrical Engineer at Engineering Department?
o Manufacturing Engineering for existing products (ECO, EOL, Cost reduction, Documentation, Work Procedure, Design testing Jigs, Failure Analysis, etc.)
o Engineering support to production floor, Service Dept, Materials & logistics Dept, Purchasing Dept, QA Dept, R&D and Subcontractors.
o Transfer to Production of a new products-TTP.
o Development and CIP of electronics/electrical/Computing parts for existing products-Sustain.
• What will make you succeed in the role?
2+ Years of experience with the following key responsibilities:
o Proven experience as Production Engineering / R&D / NPI in high-tech environment
o Knowledge and experience in Engineering Changes processes (ECO, FA, NCR, CAPA)
o Proven experience with debugging and troubleshooting of electronic systems. Using Diagnostic tools: Oscilloscope, Probes, DVM, Current and load measurements.
o Knowledge in documentation preparation: manufacturing drawings, assembly/Wiring instructions, test procedures, ATP/ATR, Etc.
o Proven experience in sourcing Electronics components and PCB.
o Proven experience working with Electronics suppliers.
o Experience in Transfer-to-production activity and processes for electronics systems in Motion controllers/Driver components.
o PDM systems- Such as SMART, TEAMCENTER, AGILE (advantage), OrCAD (advantage), priority (Advantage).
o Semiconductor Multidisciplinary equipment manufacturing-Advantage.
o Additional skill advantages:
PCB development experience.
OrCAD Capture, Layout, Allegro.
Motion control systems.
Macro programming and Using servo diagnostic tools.
PC HW computing.
Knowledge in standards regulatory and safety requirements such as CE, SEMI, UL.
• Require education: Electronics Practical Engineer, B.Sc. (Advantage). in Electronics or Electrical Engineering.
• Languages: Hebrew, English.