We develop complex metrology systems for ultra-high precision measurements of semiconductor manufacturing processes. These systems incorporate electrical boards and modules, inhouse developed and outsourced, whose development require proficiency in multiple disciplines of electronics design.
In this role you will join Nova's Electronics team as an Electronics designer. You will be designing, developing and implementing advanced electronics and electrical systems for the next-generation Optical Critical Dimension metrology tools, as part of a world class R&D division.
• Define Electronics and Electrical solutions for multidisciplinary systems and sub-modules.
• Digital board design, interface control boards including µController and FPGA.
• Analog board design, mixture signals combined with sensing devices diversity, low noise applications and analog simulations.
• Embedded coding design, HDL, C/C++, simulations and debugging.
• Lab. testing GUI applications design based on LabView or MATLAB.
• Participates in product spec. definition and design reviews presenting electronics & electrical engineering point of view.
• Works with suppliers and manufacturers to establish specifications for needed equipment and keep up on the latest developments.
• Prepares testing, inspection and troubleshooting guides for designed electronics or electrical modules and subsystems.
• Supports R&D activities in terms of electrical or electronics assistance for lab set-ups, prototypes and jigs.
• B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from a leading academic institute.
Advantage: M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from a leading academic institute.
• Above 7 years in electronics and electrical design in multidisciplinary systems.
Advantage: Established semiconductor, print, defense or medical equipment companies.
• Interpreting complex electronic schematic and wiring diagrams.
• Board design, analog and digital includes a mixed signal of inputs/outputs sensing elements.
• Knowledge of networking and communication standards (I²C, SPI, RS232).
• Embedded coding design for: µControllers and FPGA.
• Analog simulation analysis capabilities.
• Electronics and Electrical design process.
• Proof of design tests in lab and on-tool integration tests
Advantage: safety requirements and certifications.
• Thorough knowledge of systems integration skills. Building lab setups, prototypes and jigs.
Advantage: complex systems incorporating optics, electronics and mechanics
• Proven communication skills in an inter-cultural environment. Capability to communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing.
• Fluent Hebrew & English.
Nova is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova is headquartered in Rehovot and is listed at the top 20 companies in the Globs D&B the best HiTech companies to work at.
If you enjoy working with people who share the passion for science, math and innovation and have advanced problem resolution skills, you belong with us!