Material Planner- Student position
Materials Planning team at Nova is looking for a Planner to work in a dynamic planning role.
Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
we invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
The team is leading and managing the company’s material in all aspects to enable company business needs-
Managing optimized material flow & strategy to production line while optimizing the inventory levels with required flexibility.
Managing Service material demands to enable service business needs.
Managing material Obsolete & Engineering changes to secure business flow
What will you do as planner?
• Work Order management – Open, schedule and manage Work orders changes
• Day-to-day interaction with warehouse and production lines
• NCR management - material replacement in production line, material logistics
• Material shortages management and replenishment
• Assure material smooth flow into production line (Kitting and shortages)
• Continually drive to maximize efficiency and seek for improvements
• Industrial Engineering Student
• ERP experience. Priority advantage
• Hands-on personality, high attention to details capability, Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
• Possess a high level of analytical skills; problem-solving, prioritize multiple tasks in an efficient and effective manner and communicate with all levels of management.
• Proactive, service oriented with a can-do attitude in meeting short and critical deadlines.
• Excellent knowledge of Excel
• Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2018 and 2019.
• Because our 650 employees love coming to work every day in our 18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation.
• Nova is rated as one of best 25 hi-tech companies to work for by both BDI and Dun & Bradstreet in 2019
• Our offices are pretty awesome (and so are the people who work in them)! Take a look
• Want to nail the interview? Get some background