Global Service Group at Nova is looking for a Support Engineer.
• Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
• we invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
• What will you do as a Support Engineer?
In this role you'll be joining the Global Service Group at Nova. We provide service to a large-scale install base, at leading semiconductor manufacturers worldwide, responsible for training, installing and supporting all Nova products.
We foster teamwork, excellence, and innovation, making customer success our main goal.
• Be the service focal point (Tier-3) for service technical needs of the products
• Involved in product development activities; make sure field and customer needs are well-represented and prioritized during the product roadmap
• Lead field technical escalations
• Actively participate in product evaluations
• Proactively generate knowledge transfer sessions and OJT for FSEs worldwide
• Write and implement procedures to improve field knowledge and performance
• The work is diverse and include both capital equipment ( such as Nova OCD tools and Server/IT based solutions)
What will make you succeed in the role?
o B.Sc. in Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent—Must
o Operation system Course
o Network Course - an advantage
o CCNA Routing and Switching - an advantage
• Minimum 3 years as Tier-3/4 Support Engineer
• Previous experience and familiarity with the semiconductor industry or capital equipment manufacturers—an advantage
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Excellent level of English—both spoken and technical
• Previous proven experience working with global customers/accounts on site
• Ability to work independently
• Proven knowledge in SEMI E10, SPC, TRIZ, structured problem solving, DOE, JMP, Python, and data analysis—an advantage
• Ability to travel—30% of the time
• Windows OS general Knowledge
• Basic network infrastructure and topology
• High performance computing setup
• SQL basic knowable and maintenance
• VMWare knowledge - an advantage
• Proven System deployment knowable on large scale - an advantage
• Linux OS knowledge - an advantage