Vendor Scheduler (Temp)
The procurement team at Nova is looking for a passionate and talented Vendor Scheduler to join the purchase group in the operations division.
The central role of the Procurement department is to source and procure supplies or goods used in the company business activity and spend.
Our mission includes building and maintaining core supplier relationships, getting the best value on goods and coordinating all relevant documentation activities and processes accurately and efficiently.
What will you do as a Vendor Scheduler?
Once joining Nova Procurement Department, you will manage purchasing activities include deliveries management and purchasing quality control along Preserving high level of interpersonal relationships with relevant focal points.
The responsibilities include:
• Maintain and review computerized and manual records of orders, deliveries, product, and inventories.
• Monitor shipments to ensure good On-Time Deliveries.
• Ongoing management of supplier’s performance
• Supplier’s payments and ongoing communication with the finance department
• Monitoring weekly reports (OTD, Order Issuing, Invoicing and receipting, Etc’)
• Track the status of requisitions
• Conduct planning related meetings
• Respond to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations
• Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries
• Review requisition orders in order to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications
• This position is temporary for 8 months
B.A. in Economics / Business administration / Industrial Engineering - Advantage
• 2-4 years of experience in similar position – Must
• High level of English, both written and spoken – Must
• High level ERP and MRP systems knowledge a must
• Experience with Priority ERP – Advantage