SW QA engineer
The QA team at Nova is looking for a SW QA Engineer to design and perform the tests for Nova new products
• Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
• We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
• We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
• You’ll be joining the SW QA team:
o Nova's SW QA agile team members are the first to get into the ‘cockpit’ of the new Nova SW. You will be designing, developing and implementing the tests for Nova next-generation algorithms and multidisciplinary systems.
Tests are designed in parallel to the new SW architecture design. Tests are designed and implemented using dedicated ALM platform, like this high level statistics could be produced in order to track and analyze the SW quality.
• What will you do as SW QA engineer?
o You will define and plan testing strategy for Nova new SW.
o You will document and perform the tests that will prove SW qualification
o B.Sc. in Physics/Electrical engineering/Electro-Optics engineering/Materials engineering or equivalent degree
o Experience with programming\scripting (Python\C#\VB\Other)
o High level of Excel usages for data processing and analyzing
o Experience with DB querying and Big Data clusters – an advantage
o Experience with tests\bugs management tools – an advantage
o Experience with automatic testing – an advantage