We are looking for a
The TW HR team is responsible for the total employee life cycle and experience. We believe in seeing the individual as a whole and hence working hard on creating a strong sense of belonging for all our team members. This is a great opportunity to join and be part of a successful company and team.
- Responsible for all aspects of the employee full life cycle process, including but not limited to onboarding, internal move, and termination process.
- Prepare employment certificates, insurance enrollment, profile filing, medical checks and more.
- Perform payroll maintenance with service providers in Taiwan and local finance team, ensure accurate execution.
- Responsible for related HR & admin system maintenance including attendance system, HRIS, performance review, absence system etc.
- Ensure that all HR data is accurate and up to date in the HRIS system.
- Support all local and global HR activities and initiatives.
- Assist managers and employees on day-to-day HR needs and inquires.
- Monitor HR policies and ensure compliance with relevant local laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferable major in Business Administration.
- 2+ years working experience in HR admin roles or similar.
- Good English, both written and oral.
- Good MS PC skills, familiar with Excel, Word, PPT etc.
- Detail oriented, self-driven and strong can-do spirit
- Logical and good problem shooting ability, sense of continuous improvement, integrity and sense of confidentiality.
- Open minded and good communication skills.
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com