We are looking for an
The Production team at Nova is looking for Integration Engineer to join the Integrated Metrology line and work on state of the art tools in the semiconductor industry.
You’ll be joining the IM Production group under the operation division as an Integration Engineer. Your role will include manufacturing the company's products with a relentless focus on ensuring the highest quality standards and timely delivery.
As part of your role you will collaborate closely with the Engineering, R&D, and QA departments to address complex on-tool issues and evaluate new tools and features as an integral part of the transfer to production process.
- Lead full tool manufacturing process (“2-3 weeks project”).
- Integration of multidisciplinary complex systems (optical, electronic, pneumatic, robotics, computing, and mechanical) according to predefined procedures while overcoming quality, maturity and system challenges.
- Working with engineering and R&D to address systems/production process challenges.
- Working with suppliers to address quality issues and repair recommendations.
- Working in an organized way using digital procedures and flow management system.
- Always striving to reduce cycle time and improve working process.
- Provide guidance and support to team members in overcoming challenges with their tools.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or Practical Engineering diploma - a must.
- Proved Hands-on capabilities with integration, calibration, and troubleshooting – a must.
- Good computers skills (Mainly Office Apps) – a must.
- Good English level (Reading and Writing) – a must.
- Independent and self-Lerner – Ability to learn wide and in-depth technical information.
- Good Team working and time management capabilities.
- Experience in the semiconductor industry – an advantage.
- Good verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com