We are looking for a
Field Service Engineer
The China Service Team at Nova is looking for a service engineer to support Nova tools at customer sites in Shanghai area.
· Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
· We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
· We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the Global Service team:
The Service team is full of professional, energetic talents.
What will you do as an Advanced Field Service Engineer?
- Implement the Customer Support Policy for the OEM End User. Supervise, maintain and support company systems in the field.
- Support OEM partners, and End Users internal service as defined under warranty and service support agreements.
- Maintain, support, and guide proper training to all users, including OEM and End User personnel. (Training will be provided, in most cases, by an engineer dedicated to training).
- Maintain proper reporting methods for all activities of customer support as defined by the Territory Service Manager/Customer Support Manager.
- Maintain company’s parts inventory under the position’s control. Maintain proper level of stock in accordance with company spare parts stock policy, as set from time to time.
- Assist in new equipment integration, “add-ons,” and upgrades.
- Provide feedback to the headquarters based on experience gained with customers.
- Independent commissioning, maintenance and repair of our products at our China customers' sites.
- Independent diagnosis, analysis and elimination of technical or analytical errors.
- Customer training in the context of commissioning.
- Documentation of performed maintenance and repair work.
- Install and test system on customer side.
What will make you succeed in the role?
You will acquire metrology knowledge, professional skills. You could get experience in leading role while managing customer site.
- Bachelor or master degree in mechanical engineering or relative course.
- Knowledge and experience in the Semiconductor domain - a plus.
- Good communication skills, team player, service orientate.
- Ability to work shift and oversea support if need.
- Proficient in English.
- Completed training or studies in the field of chemistry or natural sciences.
- Profound PC knowledge / IT affinity.
- Understanding of electrical engineering.
- Professional and clean room experience, ideally as a service technician (m/f/d) in field service.
- Business fluent knowledge of English.
- Pleasure in working with demanding customers on site.
- Ability to work independently and strong service mentality.
- Willingness to learn highly complex technology.
- Flexibility and high willingness to travel internationally (70-80%).
The extra spice
- Enthusiasm and energetic.
- Good at thinking and open minded.