We are looking for a
System Project Lead
Nova is looking for a System Project Lead to lead Nova’s next generation system development
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
What will you do as a System Project Lead?
- Plan, monitor and lead the project to ensure product delivery within required specifications, on time and within allocated budget (Gates, PMR)
- Maintain a project risk management and mitigation plan
- Lead the development activities and technical reviews throughout the PLC (SRR, PDR, CDR, FDR) and other technical design reviews.
- Responsible for project task assignment, follow-up and alignment with development groups, service and production
- Responsible for leading all aspects of the beta tool delivery
- Key contact for in-bound topics (matrix interface) and outbound topics with MKT
- Design the system architecture/ high-level design and technical requirements
- Be the system go-to person on all things technical; a technical expert knowledgeable with the system operation, performance and troubleshooting - Technical POC for system escalations and customer support
- Develop and grow team ownership and technical capabilities
- Technical guidance for System / Product engineer
- M.Sc. /PhD in Physics/ Engineering (Electrical, Optics or Equivalent).
- 5+ years of experience in multi-disciplinary system engineering
- Direct technical management of 3 + people
- Project management from initiation to closure (at least 1 year)
- Matlab/Python hands-on knowledge
- Worked in complex activities in project and matrix environments in parallel
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com