We are looking for an
Nova Ltd. is a leading innovator and key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Our products are used in-line by leading chip foundries as well as original equipment manufacturers. Nova’s technology serves critical sectors of patterning, thin film deposition, CMP and diffusion in leading logic and memory fabs worldwide.
Nova Korea is looking for a highly technical, independent, and self-motivated individual to join the Applications team to support our rapid growth in the semiconductor materials metrology. The successful candidate should have an interest, knowledge, and background in Secondary Ion Mass Spectroscopy(SIMS) instrumentation. He/She should possess an excellent theoretical understanding of fundamentals and the ability to explain the working principles of these instruments clearly and concisely to non-experts in the field.
- Be a customer centric applications and product expert
- Promote best known methods for Nova’s SIMS solutions
- Seek out opportunities to proliferate Nova’s SIMS solutions
- Perform strategic customer demonstrations of Nova solutions
- Support development of new application features and assist in their market penetration
- Manage customer requests and requirements in a timely and professional manner
- Train and update field applications engineers
- Support installation, maintenance and sustaining of Nova’s SIMS products
- Assist end-users and Nova service engineers in troubleshooting Nova products in the field
- Work with customer on joint publications and technical reports
- Be able to travel up to 25%, both domestic and international
- Three years hands-on experience in-line or near fab metrology products and methods, especially SIMS.
- Experience and strong theoretical and practical background with mass spectroscopy.
- At least 3-year experience in the semiconductor industry.
- Degrees in Engineering, Physics, Material Science or relevant fields. Graduate degree preferred.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and be able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with strong leadership skills are required
- Good work ethics with the highest degree of integrity and dignity
- Must be fluent in English language, both writing and verbal communications
- A positive team player, self-motivated, and able to act autonomously.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving mentality.
- Organized with solid time management & good multitasking skills.
- Able to work under pressure to meet business goals.