We are looking for a
Global Service Product Expert
The service team at Nova is looking for a service product expert to provide global product support.
In this role you'll be joining the Global Service Group at Nova. Our team provides service to a large-scale install base, at leading semiconductor manufacturers worldwide.
As part of this role you will be responsible for training, installation, and support of all Nova's products across customer sites globally.
We foster teamwork, excellence, and innovation, making customer success our main goal.
- Serve as the central point of contact (Tier-3) for addressing all technical service needs related to our products.
- Involved in product development activities; make sure field and customer needs are well-represented and prioritized during the product roadmap
- Lead all field technical escalations
- Actively participate in product evaluations
- Proactively generate knowledge transfer sessions and on job training for FSEs worldwide
- Develop and document procedures to install (start-up), retrofit and maintain the product (Technical Product Manuals) to improve field knowledge and performance.
- Partner with engineering and product development to review and address Top Field Issues.
- Develop new procedures, Service Notes, and troubleshooting guide as required.
- B.Sc. in Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent—Must
- Minimum 3 years as Tier-3/4 Support Engineer-Must
- Previous experience and familiarity with the semiconductor industry or capital equipment manufacturers—an advantage
- Previous proven experience working with global customers/accounts on site
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and understanding schematics
- Excellent level of English—both spoken and technical
- Ability to work independently
- Proven knowledge in SEMI E10, SPC, TRIZ, structured problem solving, DOE, JMP, Python, and data analysis—an advantage
- Ability to travel—30% of the time
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org