We are looking for a
Field Service Engineer
Korea service team at Nova is looking for a MMD Field Service Engineer in Pyeongtaek Site, Korea
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the Korea service team:
We provide service to a large-scale install base, at leading semiconductor manufacturers worldwide, responsible for training, installing and supporting all Nova products. We foster teamwork, excellence, and innovation, making customer success our main goal.
What will you do as Service Engineer?
- Provide project handling, customer support, including modifying, troubleshooting, diagnosing, installing, customer training and repairing of NOVA systems
- Act as primary contact between Nova Korea and customer related to system performance, collection of system reliability data, reporting and customer satisfaction
- Quantify system performance, including system to system matching, using sound statistical techniques.
- Coordinate all service activities with customer to maximize system tool up time.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in semiconductor field service experience.
- Metrology equipment service experience is more effective but not mandatory.
- Vacuum system experience is preferred than not.
- B.S. or B.A. required. Electronic, Electrical or Mechanical engineering or Engineering preferred.
- Good or Excellent written and oral communications capability (Native Korean and Advanced or intermediate English)
- Good attitude and good knowledge of Field Service fundamentals
- Project management skill is preferred
- Excellent Customer Relations and Communications skill.