We are looking for a
The European Team at Nova is looking for a sales manager for Chemical Metrology product line owning our customer base in Europe.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
You’ll be joining the Global Sales team:
As a European Sales Manager, you will manage and oversee the activities of all key accounts in Europe. You will have in-depth technical knowledge of the company's products and related applications (including customers' semiconductor manufacturing and/or wafer-level packaging processes). You will develop and maintain relationships with strategic and large customers. As the Sales Manager, you will be assigned to key accounts and will be responsible for managing the business to meet customer and sales quota targets.
You will represent the full range of the business unit's products and services to assigned customers. You will also lead key account planning and ensure that all assigned customers are serviced within the division and that needs, and expectations are met by the business.
What will make you succeed in the role?
- Familiarity with the competitive environment and market trends, and better understand the needs of the sales teams. Gain experience in leading role while managing customers and sales teams.
What will you do as a Sales Manager?
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends; Maintain the gross margin while closing deals and successfully penetrating strategic accounts.
- Working and communicating with various stakeholders within the company, to effectively execute strategies to achieve business objectives and annual revenue goals. Generate and maintain accurate Account and Opportunity plans.
- Provide technical direction on business decisions and execution of specific projects. Manage and lead projects to their successful completion.
- Create strong and direct relationships with key customer stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels. Ability to identify and solve customers’ issues strategically, while promoting the company and its products’ values in the process.
- Communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences. Work with internal teams on behalf of customers to ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Liaise with marketing dept to customize the decks needed for each of our marketing or technical review sessions with customers. Lead and conduct these pre-sales activities.
- Maintain and provide a weekly report to the Country Manager/Sales VP on the customers’ activities, business opportunities, competitive landscape and revenue updates.
- Conduct QBR communicating vital information to HQ.
- Team-up with the application/service support teams to explore and develop new applications to create the business opportunities. Conduct TRMs and technical seminars with key customers, to promote the company’s value proposition and increase its visibility.
- Create proposals for new tool and upgrade projects together with the local sales & service teams. The proposals include designs, solution concept, prices, delivery date etc. These quotes are subject for approval by VP sales.
- >5 years sales leadership experience in semiconductor equipment field.
- Well versed in front end semiconductor manufacturing and/or wafer level packaging processes.
- Leadership and sales experience.
- Fluency in English verbal and written, German as an additional language is a plus.
- Strong client relationship connections and interpersonal skills.
- Above Bachelor of Engineering degree background or equivalent experience. Chemical engineering background preferred.
- Nova offers mobile working: You will work 50% in our offices in Dresden or Pliezhausen, travel to customer locations and 50% in a mobile office (e.g. from home).
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com.