We are looking for a
Korea CS Escalations Manager
The Korean service Department is looking for an escalation manager to lead and support escalation from the DMD, MMD vs. Samsung and Hynix.
The position is based at Korea and responsible to execute end to end Escalation management till its full resolution.
Upon completion lesson learned will be performed and present to the relevant parties.
The CS escalation manager will manage the escalations of all Nova divisions , lead and drive operational excellence.
The CS escalation manager will also be responsible on programs which enable customer satisfaction by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes, value added information, and tools.
- MLM - Reporting to the Korea Customer support Director
- Manage all company escalations in Korea DMD, MMD
- Establish clear escalation procedures which are suitable to Korea and implement and enforce it
- Establish good relationships with customers
- Seek ways to continuously improve the regional escalation processes
- Be the escalation focal point and manager
- Prepare the main messages with the division and the region to present a clear plan and clear company end-to-end alignment while providing the right messages to the customer
- Establish good working relationships with the divisions focal points
- Establish lesson learn process and insure LL performed for each escalation, the outcome will be presented to the relevant division manager, CS HQ and the local team. Action items to be followed till full and successful conclusion of all action items
- Responsible to maintain and monitor the delicate balance between customer satisfaction
- MLM - Middle management position in CS – relocation to Korea
- Minimum 2y in nova
- Technical knowledge in DMD or MMD
- Business capabilities an advantage
- Team leader or managerial position an advantage
- Semiconductor industry knowledge a must
- Project management capabilities
- Senior B.Sc. in industrial engineering or Mechanical/Electronic engineering with Minimum 5 years work experience
- Strong ability in Multi-tasking, prioritizing projects, meeting deadlines and goals.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to interface with Global multidisciplinary functions.
- Good Knowledge transfer skills including frontal training and guidelines writing.
- Proactive approach, takes ownership type personality
- Very Good English language skills
- Team player