We are looking for a
Business Operations Specialist
The Sales Team at Nova Taiwan is looking for a business operations Specialist to “support our sales teams in administration and operational tasks”.
As the focal point for Nova territory Customers, Partners, Account Managers, the Business operations Specialist is responsible to support and partner with the Country Business Manager, accounts manager, Division’s HQ and Nova’s HQ Business Managers in achieving business targets and focuses, Customer required procedures as well as Nova requirements with all related business transactions while keeping
- Work closely with the country manager, Business Manager and local Account managers team on customer forecasting, revenue execution, and ongoing customer Business related activities.
- Work with account team and Division/NoavHQ business operations team on forecast update, accuracy using salesforce and any relevant system to ensure proper readiness for deliveries.
- Ensure consistent reporting on all business status, issues and required focuses, aligned with all relevant in the company.
- Support sales activities and communications between HQ and customer such as – quotations, customer orders, deliveries, agreements, new customer forms, meeting summary etc.
- Customer portals – owner of customer portals for customer meeting scheduling, PO confirmations, registrations etc.
- Sales Orders Backlog follow up, work closely with HQ team to align customer requirements, supply dates. shipping plan and manage gaps.
- Facilitate customers survey’s – work with customer to ensure survey purpose, deadlines, and guidelines, partner with HQ team to ensure survey is completed on time, based on agreed processes and guidelines.
- Follow up and communicate guidelines to customers on payments, letter of credit, billings.
To success in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workflow and complete tasks with a high level of organization, responsibility, and efficiency, ability to provide excellent performance under pressure
- ·BA / B.Sc in Industrial Engineering and Management / Business Management or equivalent
- ·5+ years of experience of Sales; semi-conductor vendor will be a plus
- ·Strong capability to manage, consolidate data and point out highlight for management needs
- Able to provide insights from business aspects
- Mature personality to build relationship and create partnership with customers
- Smooth communication with internal and external interfaces and able to conduct open communication when encountering risk or challenges to HQ
- Accountable and able to handle challenges and difficulties
- Strong analytical skills and system operation (Excel, ERP, CRM…)
- Strong English skills – Speaking, Reading, Writing
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org