We are looking for a
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining Korea Finance team and reporting to Asia Pacific Finance Director
- Ensure timely preparation of financial statements in compliance with official guidelines and in accordance with US GAAP and K-GAAP.
- Full responsibility of company’s statutory, internal and SOX audits.
- Ensure proper Tax and VAT reports submission in compliance with local regulations in each entity.
- Oversee and manage all aspects related to payroll processing.
- Legal compliance including board & shareholders meetings, statuary, insurance, and reports to authorities.
- Maintain and monitor effective internal controls to ensure accurate financial information with compliance to Local and Global policies and implement audit reports corrective actions.
- Support the preparation of annual operation plan and prepare monthly budget review with local management and global F&PA team.
- Cashflow planning including capital investments, collections, and payments.
- Support company’s global financial processes in changing environment as related to group reporting, IT systems (ERP) and PMI process.
- Lead and manage a local accounting team
- BA in Accounting or relevant education and CPA certification
- 8+ years of work experience in Accounting and Finance
- Solid audit experience (Big 4 experience will be an advantage)
- Proven managing skills and team leadership experience
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize tasks and work under strict and demanding schedule in independent manner.
- Highly Responsible and accountable
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to details
- High level communication and interpersonal skills, multinational work experience will be an advantage
- Strong English and Korean capabilities, both written and spoken