We are looking for an
Nova Algorithm group is looking for an Algorithm scientist to join.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software, and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
What will you do as an Algorithm scientist?
You will play a pivotal role in designing, developing, and implementing cutting-edge algorithmic solutions and workflows for the next generation of Optical Critical Dimension (OCD) hardware and applications using a diverse range of disciplines, including advanced physical modeling, optimization, machine learning, and more.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a world-class team that is at the forefront of technological advancement.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- M.Sc. in Physics/ Physical Chemistry/ Electrical Engineering/ Math or similar - Mandatory
- Ph.D. – a significant advantage
- 2+ years experience in algorithm development and/or Scientific R&D (including Postdoc). Emphasis on proven ability for independent research and algorithm development, either in the industry or in academia.
- Background in applying Machine learning / Deep learning methods – a significant advantage
- Python implementation skills
- C++/C# implementation skills - advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Good team member
- Strong self-learning capabilities
- Highly motivated and independent
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com