We are looking for an
The production team at Nova is looking for a Assembly Technician to build and supply systems in accordance with Nova’s Delivery plan.
You’ll be joining the Assembly and calibration team:
- Assemble, calibrate, repair and constantly improve main components (MUs) of our leading products.
- Join our highly qualified and motivated team.
What will you do as Assembly Technician?
- Build and Supply systems in accordance with Nova’s Delivery plan, strive to high Quality in all production aspects and on time delivery.
- Repair of systems and parts to support organization needs.
- Actively involved in Transfer To Production (TTP) projects.
- Hands on experience with sub assembly phases and modules
- Technical understanding of assembly, calibrations and testing measurement systems
- Trouble shouting skills
- Practical Engineer. Major in computers, electrical, electronics, etc.
- Experience in optics and mechanics assemblies.
- Experience with basic integration of electrooptic, motion-controlled assemblies.
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org