We are looking for an
IT Support Representative
Nova's IT team is looking for an IT Support Representative to join the team.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software, and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible semiconductors manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high aimers who see the impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the global support team focusing on Asia:
- Supporting Nova's employees with system issues
What will you do as IT support Representative?
- Work in collaboration with the global IT teams (Infrastructure, Cyber, Applications)
- Responsible for support and project delivery focusing on Korea and Japan.
- 1st and 2nd Tier of Microsoft Windows client support (Windows 10)
- Workstation hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Installation and support of user environment
- Support peripheral equipment
- Network troubleshooting
- User and permission management
What are we looking for?
- Team player with a will-do mindset
- At least 3 years of IT support experience
- Experience in working for a Corporate
- Experience with endpoints running Windows 10
- Experience with a small project management
- Microsoft Office 365 support
- Active Directory support
- Networking experience
- High level of English
- Initiator, end-to-end delivery.