Accounts Payable Bookkeeper
The Accounts team at Nova is looking for a Accounts Payable Bookkeeper.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
What will you do as an Accounts Payable Bookkeeper?
1.Purchase to pay process:
- Process vendor invoices on a daily basis
- Run reports for relevant parties (rejected, payments, etc.)
- Prepare payment run and post auto payments
- Respond to vendors (emails and phone)
- Maintain processes with relevant departments inhouse
2.Prepare monthly and quarterly work papers and reports
3.Assist in ERP projects
4.Other assignments as needed.
- Bookkeeping expert at level 2 or 3
- 3 years of hands on experience including overall view of Purchase to pay process
- High tech experiences an advantage.
- Israel tax related experience (tax deductions, VAT) an advantage
- Fluent in English and Hebrew
- Ability to lead a specific area of responsibility A to Z
- Teamwork and multi-tasking
- General requirements – make sure they are simple, understood and identified as Must or Advantage