Nova is seeking a one-of-a-kind, self-motivated, Administrative Assistant to manage our front desk for our Materials Metrology Division headquartered in Fremont, CA. This person will play an integral role in maintaining our company COVID compliance, managing visitors, provide general administrative support to our US team, and keeping our office well stocked with healthy food options. The ideal candidate will have each day planned out ahead of time to be resilient to the many changes you will need to make in real time, handling urgent matters and changes in direction as they arise.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the Material Metrology Division:
- Materials Metrology Division is a collaborative and familial environment. We work as a team, and individually, to drive the success of our business using our winning attitude!
What will you do as an Administrative Assistant?
- Providing administrative support across different groups
- Directing and greeting visitors and employees while maintaining professionalism
- Answering phone calls and taking messages
- Time management, ensuring the day is running efficiently and effectively
- Follow up with interfacing teams to ensure completion of agreed action items
- Cross functional collaboration with IT, Finance & Operations to manage conference rooms/team meetings and other action items
- Close collaboration with other Executive and Personal Assistants
- Stocking the kitchen and Office supplies as needed
- Checking inventory of office supplies and kitchen items
- Taking temperature of all employees as they enter the building and keeping record
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Prior administrative experience in an office setting (1-3 years preferred)
- Exceptional computer skills, specifically Microsoft tools: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Teams, and Outlook
- Administrative experience in a Hi-Tech company
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workflow and complete tasks with a high level of organization, responsibility, and efficiency
- Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020
- Because our 700+ employees love coming to work every day in our 18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation.