We are looking for an
Nova Korea is looking for a Application Engineer of Dimensional Metrology Department (DMD).
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreams and winning! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with process engineers and metrology engineers in semiconductor fabs to provide metrology solutions related to SA and IM tools. We have responsible for training and supporting SA and IM tools to customers. We foster teamwork, excellence, and innovation, making customer success our main goal.
What will you do as Applications Engineer?
- Supply on-site application support and metrology solutions to End users
- To establish good technical relationship (and good communication channel) with customers, have comprehensive understanding of their process and issues.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the semiconductor industry, including future changes and trends.
- Remain involved and up-to-date with new metrology applications and products.
- Perform Pre-sale demonstrations and presentations to customers.
- Help in developing new and current applications in close coordination with HQ or other subsidiaries.
- Provide sales support and sales related information to the marketing group.
- BS degree in Physics/Electrical Engineering/Materials Engineering/Chemistry, and Applied science – related to semiconductor field. (MS/PhD preferred)
- Excellent communication capability in Korean and English.
- Possible to travel internationally – up to 30%
- Good presentation, problem solving, and data analysis skills.
- Preferred to have knowledge of semiconductor device physics and/or optics.
- English resume and cover letter