Modeling Team at Nova is looking for an Algorithm Developer.
Our goal is transforming and optimizing device manufacturing and process control in the semiconductor industry. We implement algorithms into products deployed on Big Data ecosystems and on edge devices so to solve our customer manufacturing challenges.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software, and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
What will you do as an Algorithm Developer?
- In this role, you will join Nova's Modeling division. You will be developing advanced algorithms for next-generation Optical Critical Dimension applications, as part of a world-class team.
- Research, develop and implement State of the Art solutions using multiple tools including advanced physical modeling, optimization tools, machine learning, etc.
- Work closely with R&D, HW, SW, and application engineers, both in Israel’s headquarters and in the US.
- MSc in physics or similar (math OR computer science OR material science OR semiconductor OR electrical engineering OR optics)
- Ph.D. – advantage
- Proven ability to research and develop algorithms independently
- 3+ years of previous experience in algorithm development – advantage
- Programming experience is a significant advantage – python or similar (Matlab) as well as C++/C#
- Excellent communication skills and team playerAbility to thrive in a multi-disciplinary environment