Algorithms Group at Nova is looking for an Algorithm Expert to Develop advanced algorithms for next-generation Optical Critical Dimension applications.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software, and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see the impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the Effective Modeling team within Nova’s algorithms group:
Our goal is to transform and optimizing device manufacturing and process control in the semiconductor industry. We implement algorithms into products deployed on Big Data ecosystems and on edge devices so to solve our customer manufacturing challenges.
What will you do as an “Algorithm Expert”?
- You will be developing advanced algorithms for next-generation Optical Critical Dimension applications, as part of a world-class team.
- Research, develop and implement State of the Art solutions using multiple tools including advanced physical modeling, optimization tools, machine learning, etc.
- Work closely with headquarters’ R&D HW, SW, and application engineers.
- MSc in physics or similar (mathcomputer sciencematerial sciencesemiconductorelectrical engineeringoptics)
- PhD – advantage
- Proven ability to research and develop algorithms independently
- 3+ years previous experience in algorithm development
- Programming experience is a significant advantage – python or similar (Matlab) as well as C++/C#
- Excellent communication skills and team player
The extra spice
If you enjoy working with people who share a passion for science, math, and innovation and have advanced problem resolution skills, you belong with us!