Nova Korea is looking for Applications Engineer of Material Metrology Department
- We invite you to join our dreams and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You'll be joining the NOVA applications team in Korea.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with process engineers and metrology engineers in Semiconductor fabs to provide Metrology solutions related to material metrology equipments including atomic compositions of materials. We provide service to a large-scale install base, at leading semiconductor manufacturers worldwide, responsible for training, installing and supporting Nova products for material metrology. We foster teamwork, excellence, and innovation, making customer success our main goal.
What will you do as Applications engineer?
- Applications development, process analysis, product evaluation for marketing expansion and making technology/product presentations, technical training for the customers
- High level Applications support of complex measurement systems used to manufacture Semiconductor devices/integrated circuits.
- MS or BS in Electrical or Electronics Engineering/Materials Engineering/Physics/Chemistry, and Applied science – Recent college graduates possible to apply
- Excellent communication capability – Native Korean and advanced or intermediate English
- Possible to travel internationally – up to 30%
- Individuals should be able to work independently requiring minimal supervision
- Ability to deliver effective technical presentations to internal and external audiences
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Metrology equipment customer support or similiar complex systems, along with extensive hands-on fab experience
- Master qualification in Electrical or Electronics Engineering/Material Engineering /Physics/Chemistry/Applied science
- X-Ray related majors or experience – Understanding of properties of material
- Knowledge of statistics, basic semiconductor device physics, numerical analysis, and mathematical optimization
- Preferred fluent English skill – both written and spoken English
- English Resume / Cover Letter, TOEIC or equivalent English capability test score)
- Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020
- Because our 700+ employees love coming to work every day in our 18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation.