Nova Measuring Instrument Ltd. is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. The companies maintain its technological edge by continuously introducing advanced capabilities and extensions of its technology portfolio. The company’s continuous product innovation that combines robust high-precision optical design with unique algorithms and software modeling engines, best in class in industry.
- Supply on-site application support and metrology solutions to End users in CMP, CVD, Lithography and Etch process groups.
- To establish good technical relationship (and good communication channel) with customers, have comprehensive understanding of their process and issues).
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the semiconductor industry, including future changes and trends.
- Remain involved and up-to-date with new metrology applications and products.
- Perform Pre-sale demonstrations and presentations to customers.
- Help in developing new and current applications in close coordination with LTD or other subsidiaries.
- Provide sales support and sales related information to the marketing group.
- Above Master’s degree in physical, Material Science Engineering or Chemical Engineering background.
- Knowledge with Semiconductor process
- Must be able to work independently also a team player
- Good communication skills
- Willing to travel to various regions for training (basic training for up to 2mths) and support activities
- Strong analytical skills Multi-tasking, Good attitude and high EQ
- Proficient in English and Mandarin