Advanced Application Engineer
- Supply on-site application support and metrology solutions to End users in CMP, CVD, Lithography and Etch process groups.
-To establish good technical relationship (and good communication channel) with customers, have comprehensive understanding of their process and issues.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the semiconductor industry, including future changes and trends.
- Remain involved and up-to-date with new metrology applications and products.
- Perform Pre-sale demonstrations and presentations to customers.
- Help in developing new and current applications in close coordination with LTD or other subsidiaries.
- Provide sales support and sales related information to the marketing group.
- Above Master’s degree in physical, Material Science Engineering or Chemical Engineering background.
- Knowledge with Semiconductor process
- Must be able to work independently also a team player
- Good communication skills
- Willing to travel to various regions for training (basic training for up to 2mths) and support activities
- Strong analytical skills Multi-tasking, Good attitude and high EQ
- Proficient in English and Mandarin
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!