Nova Japan is looking for Applications Engineer.
- We invite you to join our dreams and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently.
You'll be joining the NOVA applications team in Japan and will work at Tokyo office.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with process engineers and metrology engineers in Semiconductor fabs to provide Metrology solutions related to our equipments including atomic compositions and thin film thickness. We provide service to leading semiconductor manufacturers worldwide, responsible for training, installing and supporting Nova products for metrology. We foster teamwork, excellence, and innovation, making customer success our main goal.
What will you do as Applications engineer?
- Applications development, process analysis, product evaluation for marketing expansion and making technology/product presentations, technical training for the customers
- High level Applications support of complex measurement systems used to manufacture Semiconductor devices/integrated circuits.
- Help sales activities to perform technical presentation of our products
- MS or BS in Electrical or Electronics Engineering/Materials Engineering/Physics/Chemistry, and Applied science – Recent college graduates possible to apply
- Excellent communication capability – Native Japanese and intermediate English
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Metrology equipment customer support or similiar complex systems, along with extensive hands-on fab experience
- Possible to travel internationally – up to 70%
- Willing to reloacate to Mie or Hiroshima dpending on application work load.
- Individuals should be able to work independently requiring minimal supervision
- Ability to deliver effective technical presentations to internal and external audiences
- Preference points
- Master qualification in Electrical or Electronics Engineering/Material Engineering /Physics/Chemistry/Applied science
- X-Ray related experience – Understanding of properties of material
- Knowledge of statistics, basic semiconductor device physics, numerical analysis, and mathematical optimization
- Japanese Driving license
Documents for Submission:
- Japanese RIRERISYO and English Resume & CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- Japanese Syukumukeirekisyo
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!