We are looking for an
The TSMC Account Application Team at Nova is looking for a creative and pro-active Field Application Specialist
· Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
· We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
· We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the TSMC Account Application Team:
- Supporting each other anytime is our culture; plan as a team is our tradition.
- We supply creative ideas to fulfill customers’ requests and promote company’s products.
What will you do as an Application Specialist?
- Supply on-site OCD / XPS metrology solution support multiple modules, i.e., CMP/Etch/Dep.
- Communicate and establish good relationship with customers for process & issue understanding.
- Involve up-to-date new metrology technics / products / applications, and perform pre-sales demo / presentations to customers.
- Co-work with HQ or other subsidiaries (i.e., IL/US/CN/JP/SG) to develop new application solutions, able to support / work abroad.
- Pro-actively maintain semiconductor knowledge from industry and international academic conferences.
What will make you succeed in this role?
- Communicate / discuss / listen to people.
- Provide solutions to customers based on company's product portfolio.
- Proactively keep learning on semiconductor knowledge and new metrology technics.
- Willing to dedicate in the regular solution development.
- Above Master degree in Physical, Chemistry, Material Science Engineering or Chemical Engineering background.
- Good project management, leadership, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge with Semiconductor process.
- Willing to travel to various regions for customer support activities or trainings.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin.
- Think out-of-box, and Dare to Dream to Win
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com.