The HQ application team at Nova is looking for Application Scientist.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
You’ll be joining the Nova HQ application group located in Rehovot, Israel. We develop innovative tailor-made optical metrology solutions for semiconductor manufacturing customers.
- Use Nova measuring tools and advanced algorithms to develop in-line metrology solutions. Out-of-the-box thinking and intense technical work is required.
- Support and win customer evaluations of new HW and SW tools.
- Collaborate with other department on R&D activities: perform simulations, qualify new algorithms, benchmark new tools
- Highly technical, perfectionist, energetic with a “can do attitude” approach - Must
- MSc in Physics/Electrical engineering/Material Science or related fields – Must
- Good English and excellent communication skills – Must
- PhD in Physics – Advantage
- Semiconductor process background – Advantage
- Matlab/Python – Advantage
- Ability to travel (Up to 2-3 travels per year) – Must
- Why Nova:
- Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020
- Because our 700+ employees love coming to work every day in our 18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation.
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!