Nova Korea is looking for Applications Engineer of Dimensional Metrology Department (DMD)
- We invite you to join our dreams and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You'll be joining the NOVA applications team in Korea.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with process engineers and metrology engineers in semiconductor fabs to provide metrology solutions related to optical critical dimension (OCD). We have responsible for training and supporting OCD SA and IM tools to customers. We foster teamwork, excellence, and innovation, making customer success our main goal.
What will you do as Applications engineer?
- Applications development, process analysis, product evaluation for marketing expansion and making technology/product presentations, technical training for the customers
- High level applications support of complex measurement systems to manufacturer semiconductor devices/integrated circuits.
- BS degree in Physics/Electrical Engineering/Materials Engineering/ Chemistry, and Applied science – related to semiconductor field. (MS/PhD preferred)
- Excellent communication capability in Korean and English.
- Possible to travel internationally – up to 30%
- Good presentation, problem solving, and data analysis skills.
- Semiconductor related experience is preferred.
- OCD application engineer experience is preferred.
- Preferred to have knowledge of semiconductor device physics and/or optics.
- English resume and cover letter
- Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020
- Because our 700+ employees love coming to work every day in our 18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation.