Assembly Team Leader
Operation Group at Nova is looking for an Assembly Team Leader to Lead and build and supply systems by Nova’s Delivery plan.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
What will you do as Assembly Team Lead?
- Successfully manage production assembly team to meet group objectives with a focus on 100% OTD, highest quality, cycle time reduction, production independency, first yield improvement, and other KPIs
- Build and maintain assembly infrastructure; processes, procedures, knowledge, jigs, etc. to improve efficiency and become more professional
- Support line manager in managing assembly interfaces, inside the operation and outside (e.g. Eng., WH, planning, SRV PD, etc.) to enable well-planned production flow.
- Responsible to employee’s safety by enforcement of Nova process and safety guidelines
- Build and maintain a highly motivated production assembly team keeping Nova’s unique culture and spirit.
- Focus on core values: professionalism, accountability, valuable partnership & efficiency
- Actively involvement in quality and ongoing improvement of the product’s assembly and alignment to enable smooth and professional production
- Define needs, recruit, train, develop and manage production HR with high quality and efficiency to support Nova’s production requirements
What will make you succeed in the role?
- Engineer or Practical engineering diploma with proven experience in multidisciplinary systems.
- Proved Hands-on capabilities with assembly, calibration, and testing
- Minimum of 3 years proven team leading experience in multi functioning company.
- Experience in semiconductors – an advantage
- Experience with MRP Systems (Priority) and Agile
- Must possess strong troubleshooting skills in Software, Mechanical and Electrical systems
- Experience in NPI/TTP process with stronge ability & motivation for quality & process improvement.
- Exhibit proficient use of computers, Windows operating systems (Word, Excel, PowerPoint in high level), lab electronic measurement equipment.
- Independent and self-Lerner – Ability to learn wide and in-depth technical information
- Team working capabilities
- Time management capabilities
- English – must.