The production team at Nova is looking for a Assembly Technician to build and supply systems in accordance with Nova’s Delivery plan.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the Assembly and calibration team:
- Assemble, calibrate, repair and constantly improve main components (MUs) of our leading products.
- Join our highly qualified and motivated team.
What will you do as Assembly Technician?
- Build and Supply systems in accordance with Nova’s Delivery plan, strive to high Quality in all production aspects and on time delivery.
- Repair of systems and parts to support organization needs.
- Actively involved in Transfer To Production (TTP) projects.
What will make you succeed in the role?
- Hands on experience with sub assembly phases and modules
- Technical understanding of assembly, calibrations and testing measurement systems
- Trouble shouting skills
- Practical Engineer. Major in computers, electrical, electronics, etc.
- Experience in optics and mechanics assemblies.
- Experience with basic integration of electrooptic, motion-controlled assemblies.
- Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020
- Because our 700+ employees love coming to work every day in our 18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation.
- Nova is rated as one of best 25 hi-tech companies to work for by both BDI and Dun & Bradstreet in 2020