We are looking for a
Nova is looking for a System Engineer to be responsible for a novel product throughout its product life cycle from the development phase to installation and support at customer sites, as part of a team.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
What will you do as a System Engineer?
- Theoretical and experimental system engineering to support state-of-the-art new and existing multidisciplinary optical measurement products.
- Conduct on-tool and off-tool system diagnostics, troubleshooting, and problem-solving. Tasks include root-cause analysis, mitigation plans, implement robust system calibration methods, and product transfer to manufacturing.
- Conduct performance research of current and future capabilities, using theory, design of experiments, and data analysis to understand system performance envelope, how to adjust and expand it.
- Intensive interface with diverse disciplines: physics, optics, algorithms, mechanics, electronics, and software.
- Transform customers’ high-level requirements into concrete technical specifications.
- Flights to customers around the world (3-4 per year)
- BSc / M.Sc. in Physics/ Engineering (Electrical, Optics).
- 4-5 years of experience in multi-disciplinary system engineering - must
- MATLAB/Python hands-on knowledge
- Background in Optics - advantage
- Work in complex activities in project and matrix environments.
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com