Business Manager DMD
The Global Business Group at Nova is looking for a Business manager to join a diverse position that will consist of two main domains:
- Will focus on all business, penetration and operational activities at a specific customer/ Territory
- Work closely with the local sales team to initiate and execute the strategy to meet the business objectives.
Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
· We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
· We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the Business Management team.
A team of business professionals, responsible for defining and leading Nova’s worldwide business strategy.
What will you do as Business Manager?
- Define, design and align on customers and accounts strategy together with the field and territory sales team
- Full accountability for all Nova’s divisional products’ Revenue in the account
- Customize marketing material and present at technical review meetings
- Lead all delivery and operational processes to ensure on time requirements.
- Ensure full alignment and execution with HQ departments on all activities
- Provide and ensure all product needs are addressed by the product management team
- Manage the evaluation of a new tool or major SW release on-site.
- Gather competitive intelligence on competitors and OEM partners.
What will make you succeed in the role?
- 5-8 years of experience in sales of Capital Equipment, Asia experience - advantage
- Experience in working with customers WW in a global company
- Proven experience in leading sales processes, negotiation and building customer relationship
- Proven track record of driving a matrix organization
- Strong sales and business skills and orientation
- Strong execution skills
- Strategic thinking
- Anilities to lead and work with field account team
- Experience in Semiconductor Process/Process Control Capital equipment market - advantage
- Technical academic degree and experience in either in optics, materials or electronics
- Technological & technical background
- Ability to travel