The Sales Team at Nova is looking for a Business Manager to be the primary interface between Sales and the Business Unit for multiple Accounts and/or Regions. The Business Manager will work closely with the Account Team to meet the Business Objectives.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the Material Metrology Division:
- Materials Metrology Division is a competitive and family like environment. We work as a team, and individually, to drive the success of our business using our winning attitude!
What will you do as a Business Manager?
- Works closely with other BU members and Account team to strategize and execute
- Gathers Competitive Intelligence on Competitors and identify and engage on new Business Opportunities
- Provides Product Needs information to Product Managers
- Communicates the Technical Differentiation of Nova’s solutions to the Customer
- Communications (PN, SLK, Pricing, Features and Benefits) and Evaluations
- Works with Sales operations on Quotations and Pricing and communicate price updates
- Drives team to generate new part numbers and details needed to Quote
- Drives Annual and Periodic price list updates
- Responsible for Revenue in Region / Accounts assigned
- Reviews Orders for Correctness and Terms and works with Account Teams and Sales Operations to drive needed Modifications
- Participates in MPS meetings to discuss deliveries and communicates changes and issues to the Regions / Accounts
- Manage Tool Configurations, and Configuration Worksheet maintenance
- Participate in weekly meetings and reports
What will make you succeed in the role?
- Expert in .Net technologies and Windows
- Extensive experience in HW control systems
- Semiconductor/ Metrology software systems
- GUI development for Semiconductor/ Metrology software systems
- Semiconductor equipment automation - SEMI standards/ SECS/GEM
- Working knowledge of GIT and JIRA
- Test driven development
- Database application development and data modeling techniques
- Ability to demonstrate depth and or breadth of expertise in MMD Products and Semiconductor Wafer Process Fabrication Equipment and Processes
- Ability to interpret internal and external business challenges and recommend best practices to improve products, processes or services
- Ability to Lead and Influence Teams and Projects and Manage risks and Complexity
- Ability to Lead others to Solve Complex problems, uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgement and identify innovative solutions
- Ability to Communicate difficult concepts and Negotiates with others to adopt a Different Point of Views
- Ability to Speak and Present a Technical Presentation to Large Customer Audiences
- Travel 30% of the time
- 3-5 Years’ Experience in Sales, Service, Business Management, or Marketing in Capital Equipment. Previous experience with Semiconductor Capital equipment a plus.
- BA Degree in Business / Marketing or Appropriate Technical Field or equivalent experience
- Critical thinking capability to solve complex problems
- Detail oriented and organized
- Excellent English skills are a must
- Experience in Leading a Sales Process, Negotiation and Building Customer Relationships
- Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020
- Because our 700+ employees love coming to work every day in our 18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation.