China HR Manager
Nova Measuring is Looking for HR Partner to lead the HR activity in the subsidiary in China. Nova is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova evolved to be a key player in the Optical CD market and today provides full range of metrology products to best address the ever-increasing technical challenges arising in the semiconductor industry. Nova’s HQ is located in Israel and there are 700~ employees.
- Lead HR in China (located in Shanghai).
- Recruit talented and technologic personnel (mostly Application & Service engineers), conduct the full cycle of recruitment (posting, sourcing, interviewing, etc.)
- Deal with care of employee’s requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Managed and implemented core HR programs & initiatives in the divisions (to include training, onboarding, performance management, welfare, compensation, internal mobility, internal communication, succession, etc.).
- HR Partnership to employees, Line managers and senior managers to provide professional and “high touch” HR support and advisory.
- Drive employees’ sense of pride, engagement and passion. Ensure excellent employee experience through the employee lifecycle
- Provide an advisory and consultancy service to unit’s managers, at all levels, on a range of human resources and change management aspects.
- Understands the broader organizational context and utilize it to develop HR solutions that supports the division’s mission and strategy
- Ensures the organization retains and develops key talents
- Liaising with human resources team ensuring effective high quality delivery of the services
-Reporting to Nova Pacific HR & Operation Director in Taiwan
- 5+ years' experience as HR Partner with best in class HR practices
- High communication skills in both local language and English (reading & writing).
- Relevant BA degree from an high level academic institute
- Advantage- Living/studying abroad
- Advantage- Experience as HR Partner in a global high tech company
- Holds both business & organizational acumen as well as people centricity approach.
-Very good interpersonal capabilities
- Agility and personal resilience to work in dynamic environment
- Combined task oriented with communication skills.
- Demonstrates passion and care while approaches all tasks
- Collaborative / team player