Corporate and Compliance Lawyer
Headquarter Finance Division at Nova is looking for a Corporate and Compliance Lawyer to deliver accurate and on-time reporting to our investors in the capital markets and provide business and compliance support to the company and its global subsidiaries.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
What will you do as a Corporate and Compliance Lawyer?
In this role you will join Nova's Finance division, reporting to the General Counsel. You will become the main focal point for preparing filings to the SEC And ISA, managing corporate secretary duties of subsidiaries, and implementing regulatory compliance. You will be expected to identify compliance risks and address them, in close coordination with the company’s management team and with the assistance of external counsels, where required.
What will make you succeed in the role?
- Main focal point for coordinating and drafting the legal parts of the company’s Form 20-F.
- In charge of identifying international regulatory risks and implementing adequate policies.
- Coordinating legal services to the company’s subsidiaries in the US and Asia Pacific
- Responsible for developing and implementing SOX related legal policies and procedures.
- Leading the legal support of the company’s data security and ESG processes.
- Handle corporate insurance policies and processes.
- Support legal budgets management.
- Licensed Lawyer- must
- 2-5 years of experience in Securities reporting and compliance (Experience in a Nasdaq or dual listed company – an advantage)
- High level of English – spoken & written - must
- Experience working as an in-house counsel – an advantage
- Ability to own and lead team-work processes
- Strong interpersonal skills and Teamwork
- Business orientation and ability to work with executive level