Corporate FP&A Analyst
FP&A team at Nova is looking for an FP&A Analyst for the Corporate department.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software, and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
What will you do as an “FP&A Analyst”?
- Serve as a financial business partner for the company’s corporate departments (Business Development, HR, Finance, etc.).
- Support yearly operation plan and budget planning of the corporate departments.
- Ongoing budget control, ensure accurate expense recording, and deliver insightful analysis.
- Perform periodical ad-hoc analysis
- Support infrastructure IT projects and maintaining BI tools.
- Preparation of managerial reports and presentations
- Support quarterly P&L forecast process
- Support quarterly closing activities and process.
- Working closely with various units managers
- B.A in Economics / Business Administration
- 2-3 years of similar experience from FP&A departments.
- Possess a high level of analytical skills; problem-solving, prioritize multiple tasks in an efficient and effective manner and communicate with all levels of management.
- Hands-on personality, high attention to detail capability, Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Proactive, service-oriented with a can-do attitude in meeting short and critical deadlines.
- BI oriented
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken.
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!