Credit & Collection Specialist
Treasury team at Nova is looking for a Credit & Collection Specialist. As a Credit & Collection at Nova, your main responsibilities will include collection from HQ customers, customer’s credit management & Letter of credit.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- we invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
What will you do as a Credit & Collection Specialist ?
- Contact HQ customers on regular timely basis for collection purposes.
- Resolve barriers to collection such as invoicing errors or missing information and determine appropriate corrective actions
- Identify and analyze the root cause of disconnects that delay payments and collaborate with appropriate parties to implement long-term solution.
- Manage Company Customer credit process, including corporate credit insurance policy
- Monitor internal credit lines and prepare new credit request according to credit needs
- Reviewing credit reports and recommend appropriate credit lines
- Manage complete internal L/C process (from draft approval through preparing documents and present them to the Bank until collection)
- Monitor acceptance process to ensure timely collection
- Rolling collection forecast
- Aging & Credit reports
- Academic degree
- At least 3 years of relevant Credit & Collection experience in Global environment
- Familiar with LC practice & process
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills required
- Ability to work independently, self-learn and to adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
- Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency
- Excellent English – writing and verbal skills